Office Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays by appointment.
The cost for an evaluation is between $165 and $250 per hour. The total cost depends on the type, scope and purpose of the assessment, and will be determined prior to the evaluation. Insurance billing, payment plans, credit card billing and staggering payments are options.
Insurance coverage? I am a preferred provider for Highmark/Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Optum, Aetna,Medicare and Medicaid, and a number of other insurance companies. If I am an out-of-network provider, and your plan allows for out of network benefits, I will bill your insurance for the services I provide. If you do not have coverage I will require payment at the time of service. I will provide you with a bill of my services to provide to your insurance and you may be reimbursed in full, or in part to the fee. You are responsible to determine the extent of your coverage and whether pre-authoriazation is required for testing or treatment is required, and if coverage for assessments is limited in scope by your insurance policy. Please discuss any concerns about billing with me and I will help walk you through the process.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Does my insurance cover psychological, or neuropsychological testing?
- What is the extent of that coverage?
- Is there a limit to the number of hours covered, the types of tests administered, or the diagnosis being investigated?
- Does coverage depend on the type of diagnosis? Is testing for Learning Disabilities covered?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per session hour, or per evaluation?
- Is there a cap on what my insurance will reimburse me for pychological tesitng?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced Fees? Because the services I offer are highly specialized, reduced fees are not typically available. Appointments can be staggered and alternatives, including the pros and cons and appropriateness of different options will be discussed with you. Contact me for information and to discuss your personal situation. Payment in cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the beginning of your appointment for therapy. A deposit is required at the beginning of an evaluation. The balance is due at the time of the feedback meeting to discuss the results.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance for an assessment appointment, or 24 hours for a consultation, you will be required to pay the full cost of the appointment reserved for you on that day unless you, or your child, are sick, or there is a critical emergency.
Contact Questions? Please contact me for further information at (302)307-3702 Ext 1 or via e:mail at [email protected].