Using knowledge of brain development and psychology to understand behavior
Understanding development and context to inform treatment
Behavior Management Consultation
Clinical Training and Supervision
Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
Mental Health Assessment
Forensic Evaluations and Threat Assessment
Independent Educational Evaluations
Evidence Based Treatment
Dr. Turley and her colleagues at Creekview Psychological Assessment Center, PA provide a supportive, collaborative and compassionate approach to assessment that will empower you to deal with your unique circumstances. Expertise and knowledge of brain development and psychology is used to help you understand the relationship between emotions, learning and behavior. A developmental perspective helps you to know where to start in promoting growth and change. The ultimate goal is to truly understand the underlying neurological and emotional issues that are preventing progress. A comprehensive approach to psychological and neuropsychological testing informs therapeutic goals to address your individual needs. The evaluation process is both person centered and evidence based so will give you practical advice that works.
For families dealing with the educational needs of their children, Dr. Turley and her team provide assessment and accurate diagnosis to give you the answers you need. The next step is to collaborate with you and other professionals to help develop a multi-disciplinary team informed plan for your child's challenges of today, and a better life for your child in the future. Please contact us, we are committed to helping individuals, children, adolescents, adults and families with special needs. We believe that Education is a relationship based on the trust between parents, their children and educators to equip all students for the future. We are dedicated to help you build trust between your family and your child's school. We will provide you with the information you need and join you in advocating for your child.
Providing specialized Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing, psychotherapy, coaching, advocacy, training and consultation.
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Differential Diagnosis and Mental Health Assessment
- Educational Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Psych-educational testing and diagnosis of learning disabilities
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Assessment of ADHD and developmental disorders
- Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavior and Mood disorders
- Educational consultation with schools and families
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Medical Procedure Screening
- Adoption Evaluations
- Crisis intervention and critical incident response
- Threat Assessment and training for schools, college and the workplace
(Please note that services are not covered by insurance at Creekview Assessment Center).